Customer reviews

on 11 May 2012
I am , by profession a 'reader', but not a big fan of the 'fluffy' angel cards that are out there - these are the most 'tarot' angel cards I have found to date. (Am also a collector so always on the look out). The imagery on these cards are great, but do not necessarily translate 'directly' as would first appear. One of the novices in my Psychic Dev groups picked up a copy of these cards and conected with then instatntly - These cards give a balanced approach to a reading, whether inverted or not - (a big bonus is that the reverse of these cards are neutral, and so , face down, it is impossible to tell if they are inverted - so many Angel cards do not allow the deck to be used fully because of a 'right way up' reverse side).
This cards are a very valid, quiet beautiful and positive addition to any collection, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who finds the conventional tarot imagery a little daunting .
on 27 May 2009
I am new to tarot cards and I was looking for something easy to read and not very mean looking as I have parents who are very against tarot and then someone recommended this deck to me, so I took the chance, bought and let my parents look through the pack and thankfully they let me keep the deck. This deck is very easy to read and have a very basic and easy book if you happen to forget the card meaning. They have a good range of illustrations and very pleasing to the eye and not over whelming or violent looking.
on 14 September 2010
They're easy to interpret because the pictures are vivid, and the angel theme is beautiful. Comes with a simple interpretation book, good enough as a start for learning tarot.
on 20 September 2010
I was expecting the Angel tarot to have nice Art work like very Angelic themes with these cards but i found some of the cards Artwork were some what dark and depressing personally.