on 25 June 2017
J Ellenshaw is simplistic in her explanation, help me understand the respect of the cards and symbols. Loved the back stories like shuffling with left instead of right. Truly a thoughtful explanation which brings these beautiful cards alive :)
on 22 February 2017
Lovely set of cards.Happy customer.
on 5 October 2011
For anyone who is looking to learn tarot but doesn't know where to start this product is perfect! The book is so helpful for newbies like myself and is full of useful information as well as the cards meanings! A MUST HAVE for newbie tarot readers :)
on 30 July 2017
Excellent
on 24 August 2017
Easy to learn on
on 3 July 2017
Love this deck. Really easy to work with
on 1 April 2016
Easy to follow, great for beginners.
on 30 January 2016
Fantastic easy to read cards. Bought for a gift
on 3 November 2014
Really easy to follow great for beginners
on 27 October 2012
Even though the reviews were really good I honestly thought I'd find myself slightly disappointed. I always buy tarot decks thinking I'm going to have an amazing connection with them only to realise later that they provoke no real feeling at all. For this reason I had abandoned tarot in favour of oracle cards.

Recently I felt inspired to go back to tarot and this was my first purchase since then. As soon as I opened the cards and starting reading the book I actually felt excited. The author describes each card so wonderfully you can't help but retain the information.

Also, for someone who has read cards and given psychic readings for a while the book gives you almost a whole different way of viewing things. I can't recommend this set highly enough. If you are a beginner and this is the only deck and book you buy then it will be money well spent!