on 4 April 2015
I have never been one for purchasing bags for my decks. I usually just keep them in the boxes they come with. I do not know what inclined me then to purchase this item, but I'm glad I did.

It's a lovely dark blue colour, and with the motif reminds me of the night sky. It's considerably larger than the picture lead me to believe and was able to fit my biggest deck. Currently I'm using it to house my Gilded Tarot deck and I have no quality complaints.
on 14 February 2014
bought for storing sex toys in, nice inner lining and well made
and i love it
would buy it again any day
on 17 August 2012
This tarot bag is great value for money and is much bigger than I thought it would be, so fits both my tarot deck and crystals. The velvet and moons and stars are lovely and was well packaged. Would definitely buy more products in the future.
on 8 August 2013
Good quality product and holds a full set of tarot cards and the instruction booklet (if you needed it!) x
on 16 June 2012
I bought this for a friend so don't have personal experience with it but it looks nicer 'in person' that the pic. I was very happy with my purchase and so was my friend. Delivery fast no problems!
on 5 April 2014
A lovely little bag, well worth the price. Wife delighted.
Even nicer than in the pictures
Will look to more purchases
on 29 August 2014
Nice velvety bag. My tarot cards like living in it. Well made and strong draw string.
on 12 March 2015
Strong quality of velvet - thougth it was dark green but it's navy blue. Love it!
on 4 May 2013
Very practical. Sturdy. I love the little silver stars and moons embroidered on it. Nothing more to say about it.
on 10 December 2015
Very useful to store tarot cards or crystals