TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 April 2014
This was purchased as a present to hold a friend's Tarot deck (also purchased from Amazon).

Delivery - no problems with delivery - it arrived straight through the letterbox from Royal Mail in a sturdy cardboard envelope. Well protected, clean and in good condition.

Quality - the bag looks luxurious and well made, with sturdy stitching and good detail on the pattern. A nice velvety/suede feel to the outside, and a silky lining in the same colour. Not real velvet/suede, or real silk, but I did not expect that for the price, in any case, it feels nice to the touch.

Using it - it holds a standard Tarot deck, plus a few crystals, with room to spare, and when closed with the drawstrings, stays closed.

To sum up, a quality product, good delivery, and reasonably priced.
on 26 July 2015
I absolutely love this purple tarot bag it's my favourite the sewn design is in gold & done beautifully the purple velvet is soft which will protect my tarot cards & keep them in A1 condition or my crystals or jewellery whatever you choose yourselves to put in your bag.
Personally I'm using it for my Tarot cards
I just love the feel the vibrant colour which is my favourite, plus it's so soft.
I'm definitely shopping with this seller again & highly recommend 10**** rating.
on 15 March 2016
This was fantastic for the price, when it arrived I was delighted by the velvet external material and the inner lining which is very silky! It is a bit darker than it appears in the image but this suits me. It is the perfect size for bigger crystals and houses my Tarot pack with room to spare.
on 27 February 2011
I bought this bag to go with the Tarot cards my husband bought me this yule just past and when i received it, i wasnt disappointed. The colours are deep, the stitching is good and strong, and the material is alot thicker than what i imagined it to be. This is an ideal bag for cards that have a feminine touch but could also be used to hold crystals too. Great value for excellent quality
on 26 September 2013
Arrived in perfect condition.
A lovely accessory for my tarot cards.
I like this a lot!
Really good value for money. Would recommend.
on 20 June 2014
What a fantastic quality! The embroidery is beautiful. The pouch will last for a very long time. I am actually considering buying another one. Great
on 18 July 2014
Very lovely bag...excellent quality. A lot bigger than expected, very pretty, the picture doesn't do it justice. Perfect for keeping tarot cards or healing crystals safe.
on 2 April 2013
I bought this bag for my favourite Shadowscape tarot cards. It is a lovely bag, well made and generous in size. My cards fit perfectly.
on 19 November 2013
it is of good quality and is peaceful to look at ,storing my tarot cards in the bag instead of the cardboard box is better for the cards
on 18 May 2014
wife loved the look of this bag for her tarots, so i ordered it for her.
it came well within the estimated arrival time and was of excellent value.
one very happy wife now!!

would def recommend