Customer reviews

on 9 March 2014
Had a few packs of tarot now, but i really like these. The size is good, like the size of a deck of playing cards, nice traditional artwork and a good feel to the cards.
on 19 January 2013
This particular variant of the "Tarot of Marseille" is very good. I collect this type and have a 'few' sets. But this one is the best. Its balance of colour, Shading, is all very pleasing.
(I must add this: I only collect Tarot. I don't 'use' them)
on 19 July 2014
Faultless
on 21 October 2012
I had read about this particular variety of Tarot card but had no successful in sourcing them from conventional channels.
My cards arrived, almost miraculously, on the promised day.
The cards are of a very high quality and.I look forward to useing them regularly.