on 9 May 2017
I bought this book for a friend, who asked me for it and being into Pendulums, she absolutely loves it...
on 15 May 2014
I'm still reading this book but doesn't seem to end as if this book holds 20 books in itself...I liked the book to the point to decide to buy another copy to avoid lending my own copy to anyone...to me this book is bigger than a whole library...I like to congratulate Richard for his knowlege:::I have read many books on psychology and hypnotherapy but found this book very special...
on 12 September 2010
Nice, informative book but I found I got bored half way through it. Filled with lots of facts and experiments but sorry I lost interest after a while. The 'magic' was just not there for me.
on 23 August 2015
Very easy to read this book, with some really useful tips and ideas. I would definitely recommend this book to any beginner or intermediate.
on 31 December 2015
Wow, this book is awesome I really love it and it has so much information inside of it. It arrived today and I am so pleased with my purchase. This book arrived in good condition. The reason why I am giving this book five stars is because it is packed full of goodness.
on 30 November 2012
Did exactly what it said on the blurb! Wanted to know how to devine with a pendulum and it showed me!
on 24 July 2012
Being a beginner and with so many to choose from, I purchased two books for their individual qualities and reviews and I have not been disappointed.
on 11 August 2014
A very well written book. Easy to understand and full of info.. Thank you so much.
on 4 July 2013
This book talks you through step by step in a friendly informative way. the author seems to connect with you as you go through. All in all a very good choice!
on 22 January 2017