on 28 May 2014
Bought this book shortly after my daughter was born. You can never start praying "too early" for your children. This book gives you ideas on what to pray for. I think it is absolutely perfect for any parent. Would certainly recommend. I plan to keep this copy for the rest of my life
on 19 October 2016
As a new parent, I was feeling anxious with a lot of what ifs for now and the future . What if he gets bullied, kidnapped, abused, get into an accident etc. The prayer topics in this book was written by a mother and I felt it covered all areas of concern. It also was very helpful to have words given, sometimes I don't know what to say, and the verses provided for. the topics give you reassurance of what God's will is, and also helps you to pray in your own words.
on 9 January 2012
I've had this since my oldest child (now 14) was born, and it's been absolutely invaluable the whole time. I'm also planning to use it for many years to come! If there was ever a book every Christian parent should own, this is it. I can't imagine life without it (that's why I'm buying another copy, as mine has become battered).

Stormie is so wise, so experienced in prayer. This book is the fruit of decades of Christian life and praying - and we get to benefit! It has both shown me great ways to pray for my children and motivated me to keep doing it. You'll be so glad you bought it.
on 3 July 2014
easy to read and understand. clear guidelines on how to pray for your children. Certainly a good book to start you off praying for your children if you are not sure how or where to start.
on 8 November 2013
The customer journey was fantastic.
I had a wonderful customer experience. Teh product was as I expected it to be.
on 24 April 2014
As the mother of a 3 year old, there's so much I still need to learn and the topics that this book covers are a fantastic starting point. Before she was born, I used "confessions of supernatural childbirth" to make declarations over her life. This book is a natural successor to this, in terms of praying for her on a consistent basis-especially the scriptures at the end of each chapter.

I'd recommend this to every parent and parent to be ( along with confessions of supernatural childbirth). There is a war going on and we need to take care to protect our children and make sure they don't become casualties.
on 30 July 2014
Every parent needs to have this book it is fantastic, easy to read plenty of scriptures
on 25 April 2014
I really love this book. I have struggled in knowing what to pray for my children. This book has led me straight to the One who loves my kids more than i do!! I have experienced more peace and joy and lots less worry in the process.
on 4 September 2013
Love this book it's amazing how it has transformed my me and my family...I can't put it down .Thank you!
on 22 September 2014
Highly recommend this book, to any parent....