Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 October 1998
Jim Smoke has been working with divorce recovery for some 20 years. His compassionate insights are incredibly helpful for those facing the pain of divorce. Jim helps the person, step by step, through what is likely the most painful time of his/her life. I'm using this book in my Divorce Recovery support group. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 6 July 2011
I bought three books by this gentleman after attending a divorce recovery workshop.My divorce was diferent to many,we didnt involve lawyers,we sorted it ourselves and are still very good friends..but there was still a lot of emotional hurt to deal with..this book and his others offered comfort and confirmation that i was doing ok. well worth reading.