on 10 July 2013
This is an excellent book - very easy to read and understand. It really strengthens my confidence in the Bible we now have and deepens my appreciation of the labours and sacrifices that have gone into making sure that what we have is very reliable and close to the original. It also answers a number of questions that arise in the face of issues raised by those who seek to undermine the reliability of the scriptures. No one who is interested in genuine answers to the issues relating to the historical reliability of the scriptures can afford to ignore this book - scholar and layman alike.

I notice though that amazon has suddenly raised the price by about 5 times its original value. This is a pity because it will only drive potential buyers to other sellers. I'm trying to get another copy myself and to recommend it to others but am forced to purchase it from other sellers who are selling it at a more affordable price.
on 12 May 2016