on 27 March 2017
Lovely book, tell's a shortened version of the original stories. Will be perfect for bedtime reading.
on 13 November 2010
I have bought this as a stocking filler for my little girl.
I am sure she is going to love it.
The illustrations are beautiful I just know we are going to enjoy reading this together.
on 22 September 2010
Great value for money, my daughter loves this book it is a selection of the disney princess stories and as always lovely illustrations and easy reading for bedtime. Would recommend.
on 12 October 2015
Lovely little book to read at bedtime for my little girl. She's a huge Disney fan and these stories are perfect for some mother & daughter time. Hardback book helps keep it clean & tidy. Bright colours. It arrived fast and packaged very well
on 13 August 2016
Bought this along with some other things for my niece's birthday. She loves all things princess so was pleased with this. Nice little book, perfect for bedtime stories and compact enough to take travelling too.
on 14 November 2012
I bought this for my grandaughter. She wont be dissapointed, its a little bit smaller than I expected but there are plenty of pictures. The actual script is about the right size. Would recommed.
VINE VOICEon 8 August 2014
I have purchased this as a gift for a little girl in my family. The book is very pretty and presented beautifully. Hardback quality is good and price can't be beaten!
on 24 December 2013
Bought this for a 2 year old who loves Disney Princesses.
They are the original stories.
Very good price and a strong cover.
on 7 January 2012
Well presented book with nice colours. My little girl loves it and requests a different story each night before going to sleep
on 18 May 2013
Quite disapointed tbh.. book came and it was tiny!!
Dont think its worth the money
Could get cheaper else where :-(