on 7 July 2009
I love Golden Books but this particular one has lack of pictures. My daughter can't read yet so pictures really help her to follow the story. In this book there are no pictures of the house of hay, or pictures of the woolf blowing (only one when the house made of stick is almost gone), or pictures about what happened at the end of the story with the house made of bricks and the wolf. So it is not as fun as other Golden Books where more or less, everything is shown in the pictures.
I am trying to find another version of the 3 little pigs for my kids.
on 22 May 2013
i ordered this book for my 3 year old, as he likes the story of the three pigs. I had assumed that with the walt disney logo on the front this would be a good disney quality book.....i was wrong. When it arrived it looked like my son had made it....the pages weren't lined up properly with the front or back covers and so poorly made that i doubt the book would withstand 3-4 readings before the pages will fall out..... the story printed within has very poor pictures that do not resemble the pigs on the front and reveal it to be a very shabby rip off of the disney animations.
Definitely one to miss!!
on 12 January 2009
I bought this book for a friends child at Christmas, before I gave it away I read it to my little boy. It was wonderfully graphically and the story was better than some of the 3 little pig stories ie. the pigs all survied and lived happilly together. I will buy this again for my child.
on 10 September 2013
This book is a lovely story I have the original but my grandson wanted his own, however this book was not sturdy enough and hard to open to each page, could be easily damaged would not recommend.
on 9 December 2013
Bought for 3 year old Grandson, he loves all these short stories and singing the song. The lesson learnt is that if you try to do a good job it will be better in the end.
on 26 February 2013
Very good buy! Fast delivery.
Myself and my son love the books alots.
Love the illustration and story.
Definately will shop for more.
on 8 May 2015
Love this little golden book series.
They are all superb. My 4 years old daughter and I love them all.
on 29 April 2016
Nice story but poor quality binding and materials
on 23 April 2015
Granddaughter thought it was terrific !
on 3 May 2015
I had expected a higher level.