on 26 April 2012
I think this book was not the best , but ok , it told the story ,

the Illustrations were colourful, the drawings were good too. ,

the book was easy for my child to read and follow.

Overall very basic but ok fot its money
on 30 January 2015
Cover is of very poor quality and the way the book has been fixed together is bad. It isn't even worth the 1 star. I got a paper cut from the stiff hardcover
First, I want to give Golden Books a little hurrah, or a great big one. Golden Books were first seen in 1942, and millions have been sold worldwide.

'The books which initially sold for 25¢ (rising to 29¢ in 1962), were published by Simon and Schuster in cooperation with the Artist and Writers Guild, Inc. headed by Georges Duplaix. Duplaix had initially conceptualized the Little Golden Books series, assisted by Lucille Ogle, and fleshed it out in conversations with officials at Simon and Schuster. Mary Reed, Ph.D., a professor at the Teachers College of Columbia University, served as initial editor of the series.'

I remember this Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from my childhood, I read it to my children, and, now to my grandchildren. My granddaughter, 4, loves all things Disney. Snow White is her first love. She is sweet and kind to all. The seven dwarfs love her, and the feeling is mutual. This is a good book to read anytime. Not just before bed, but anytime you and your child want to feel good. The illustrations are beautiful. Snow White looks exactly like she did 50 years ago. How many things can we say that about?

Everyone I know has read about Snow White, can tell you her story, and then, you get to the seven dwarfs. Can you name them all? Come on, let's go. No googling til you can't stand it, anymore.

Highly Recommended. prisrob 11-12-13
on 2 January 2013
Owned some of the original books in this series - although the binding is no longer as robust this book is good value for money. Was ideal to be given to a four-year-old with a Snow White fancy dress outfit.
on 18 April 2009
We only wanted Snow White but were seduced by the pack of 5 to justify the postage. Printed in USA and it was immediately obvious that these were truly shoddily produced with raw cardboard edges on the covers and flimsy razor edged pages within. Even the colours were faded!
DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS.
Amazon took them back Freepost and refunded immediately with minimum fuss - the first time I have ever had to reject an online purchase.
on 6 December 2014
I was a bit disappointed with the quality of this series of books 'little golden books' they look like a cheap copy! The paper pages are larger than the hard cover and the hard cover is bare card where it's cut. The paper is cheap matt, look like someone has produced them at home! The stories are still nice but I would recommend the 'big golden books' which are a little more expensive but lovely quality! I bought a number in the series, some were little golden books and some were big golden books, this was unintentional and it's not clear from the descriptions if you are not familiar with books!
on 25 June 2013
perfect for my little 3 year old who has memorised the names of all the dwarves and knows the story off by heart.
on 29 February 2016
Lovely little book. Cheap and cheerful. Hardcover means little ones have something substantial to hold onto when they are holding it. Good pictures, and an excellent truncated version of the story to work as one the bedtime stories.Super book.
on 30 January 2014
I bought this book for my little girl's friend to go with the fancy dress outfit to go with it. The book was much smaller than i expected so i was quite disappointed & ended up buying another book which was bigger.
on 10 October 2012
This range of books are really nice to read to young children and so reasonable priced. My granddaughter is 4 years old and really into disney princesses, so these little books are ideal.