Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 December 1998
This book is beautifully illustrated and our three year old was captivated by both the words and pictures. I can highly recomend this for a bedtime story book especially because it has two endings.
on 2 January 2010
This is a very under rated book and I came upon it by accident. I have never seen it in UK bookshops. As a teacher I have found reading this story to a class is a really good starting point to discuss making choices and listening to advice. It is so helpful to have two endings where the child can see that we always have a choice and whatever we decide will influence the outcome - quite dramatically in this story !
on 9 March 2012
I am in love with this book and can't wait to read it to my class! The illustrations are beautifully detailed and the language is perfectly chosen. It has 2 possible endings - depending on whether the mice protect their world or mine all its resources to breaking point. Fab book to start discussions about environmentalism and how we should look after our own world.
on 28 November 2010
This book is a lovely addition to any book collection. It is beautifully written and has the super twist of having two alternative endings. The message within the story is one that can be discussed with all ages. Definitely recommended
on 21 November 2013
Bought for my grandson Milo this is such a lovely story with great illustrations and a message too. The dual ending is clever.
on 30 October 2015
This was in poor condition