Customer reviews

HALL OF FAMEon 31 July 2002
I think software books are often set apart by the quality of their authors, and scott kelby has impressed me with his passion for Photoshop in previous releases.
The tips books are just crammed full of useful tips tricks and techniques, its is ideal for dipping in and picking up some goodies every now and again. As a very experinced photohsop user im usualy familiar with the tips and shortcuts which have been in the product for a long time, but occasionally theres one im amazed i didnt know, the real benefit is the insight it has given me to making Photoshop 7 work for me. Im amazed how many of the production shortcuts ive already incorporated into my own Photoshop work.
I have read enormous ammounts of Photoshop and design books, this one definately rates a place on any level of Photoshop users shelf.
Very nicely designed as well.