Customer reviews

on 15 March 2014
This is an excellent step by step guide to using Visio 2013. I have been a user since Visio was an independent company, but Microsoft have continually improved the software. It is still mostly intuitive but 2013 makes many improvements which would not be evident without this guide. A good buy.
on 15 March 2014
Bought for my wife who has been asked to use Visio by her employer. I purchased the manual based upon:

1. my knowledge of these manuals from my time as an IT trainer.
2. my wife would receive no formal training.
3. she needed to hit the ground running
4. these manuals assume no previous product knowledge.

My wife is now using Visio with great confidence and has found the book, together with the downloadable exercises to be and I quote "better than a course because I can learn at my own pace and I can use Visio properly rather than using help and hoping for the best"

Buy a copy, its a great investment, its not the cheapest but as in all things you get what you pay for.
on 14 September 2013
Perfectly explained and well laid-out. Left me wondering why Microsoft doesn't apply the same approach to all its products. x
on 11 September 2016
Article arrived promptly and as described. No complaints. One happy customer.
on 10 July 2016
Well written. Simply laid out.
on 16 September 2015