on 8 October 2013
Although the material is good and clear, the chapters are far too long making it a very difficult read (for me). I prefer the divide-and-conquer approach where each topic is dealt with in its own separate reasonably sized chapter. With this book, I found I kept the turning the pages hoping that I was coming to the end of the chapter, but finding more to read. I have only 30 minutes (max) per day to devote to this book and the chapters require far longer to read and digest. Also, the book does not really have practice sections, even though it comes with loads of sample files!
on 26 March 2015
Absolutely best book on Ms. Project. Clear, structured, detailed but not overwhelming, and an easy read. It covers the software comprehensively, from basics to advanced features, tips and tricks and common problems. Really useful, compared to many other books I was trying to read.
Thanks to this book I mastered MS Project from zero to advanced in a week!
As Project 2013 has very few differences from Project 2010 the book is ok for the newer version as well.
on 2 April 2016
arrived v quickly. At a glance seems v thorough and comprehensive book.
on 30 July 2014