Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Customer Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars
1
3.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
0
4 star
0
3 star
1
2 star
0
1 star
0

Your rating(Clear)Rate this item
Share your thoughts with other customers

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

on 3 November 2005
The hilarious thing about this book is that if you open up the PDF copy on the accompanying CD-ROM, you'll see that the book was authored not in Microsoft Word 2003, but in Adobe FrameMaker. This says it all, really. I did find the book useful, it's gets about 80% of the way to full coverage of all "power user" features, but the remaining 20% descends into a haze of marketing spin and handwaving. Close, but no cigar.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Need customer service? Click here

Sponsored Links

  (What is this?)