on 7 September 2013
I love Geninne's art and was delighted to be able to own this journal. There are four sections which encourage you to draw, colour and journal. Each section is generously illustrated with Gennine's beautiful birds and flowers. I'm already planning a nature journal using my photographs with illustrations and embroidery based on Geninne's designs.
A wonderful and inspirational book.
on 18 February 2014
I bought this thinking it was just a journal and then it arrived and I saw it was all sorts of things and treats to do on a rainy day. Like all the Avian Friends products it is just too beautiful to draw in but I am sure some day when it is raining I will. It is a treasure found.
on 18 January 2015
Charming little notebook/journal giving you a flavour of Geninne's fabulous work, check out her website and facebook page. Can be used as a journal for your own notes and gives ideas and encouragement to explore your own art/doodles. Pages are blank with pictures surrounding the page or ready for you to colour in the printed drawings. Nice gift for friend who is a fan.
on 6 December 2015
Beautiful journal. I bought one for myself and one as a gift. I love Gennine's art work and enjoy being able to colour her pictures and journal. A lovely gift for anyone who likes journaling.