Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

Another great Peppa pig book.

It is a decent sized board book, i would say it is one of the middle sized ones, it isn't small but it isn't huge.

The story is the same as the episode on to and the sounds are of good quality.

My daughter loves it and plays with the sounds everyday. She is a huge Peppa pig fan and this is another one to go in her collection.

I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone who loves Peppa pig. The good thing is that the pages are really thick and can't be ripped by little hands.

So this will last us a long time.
review image review image review image
on 16 March 2016
Like most children, our little girl loves Peppa. Like most parents, we are sick of it. We have quite a lot of Peppa merchandise and to be honest this is one of the books I try and hide at the bottom of the toy box. Your head will soon be ready to explode with the tunes - a great gift for someone else's kids!
on 9 September 2016
My nephew loves dinosaurs and Peppa pig and of course noise. Absolute perfect present for him. It is also lasting really well, usually the batteries go quite quick in sound books but this still sounds the same as when i bought it.
on 25 March 2016
Nice book which daughter loves although I do not feel the sound quality on the sound buttons is great (not that my two year old cares really....) but we have other sound books which are much clearer. Our daughter particularly likes the dinosaur song button and remembers this from the show.
on 1 June 2016
Got this for my son for Xmas as he loves Peppa and George, its a good quality book, which he has read over and over again, and loves the last page with the dancing tune, he gets up and dances along with it.
recommend for any peppa and george fan!
on 20 January 2017
Children love it ,and unfortunately it is really good quality and the battery hasn't died out ,it irritates the heck out of me but then again so does peppa pig in general 😁
on 12 February 2017
my toddler loves the book. it arrived quickly and was put to use immediately. i only wish there was an off switch for the sound buttons. that's the only negative about this book.
on 12 November 2013
This is a Christmas present for my little girl who is Peppa Pig mad! I've had a look through and she won't be disappointed at all.
on 9 July 2017
Lovely book to add to his growing collection of peppa pig noise makers. Be warned that these ones are relatively short stories so probably better for younger than 3, we compensate by reading two or more different books at bedtime
on 1 February 2016
I got this book for my two year old son and he does love it as it plays the dinosaur song. The buttons are quite a little stiff for him to press hence the four stars. For only £4 it was a good buy

Came packaged well