Format: Hardcover|Change

on 30 November 2014
If my grand daughter enjoys this half as much as I did, she will be very happy. Lovely tale, beautiful illustrations. I hope Emma Thompson will continue.
on 3 December 2013
Buy the new one every year for my Grandson and we love reading it together.He is 6 now so hope next year he will still want to read them with me!
on 4 January 2014
4 yr old Loves Peter Rabbit so these new stories are great and wonderfully written, illustrations are lovely too... Makes good bedtime reading.
on 1 November 2013
Brilliant book as advertised the grandchildren love it.
Make a nice pre-Christmas present for any child.
good value for money
on 11 December 2013
Purchased for 5 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I am sure she will love it, as granny did! Beautifully illustrated and written
on 27 January 2015
While this story was a lovely idea, it wasn't nearly as good as the original stories. My girls thought it was ok.
on 2 December 2013
This is a present for a Beatrix Potter Fan, so I assume she will love it, beautiful book, wonderfully illistrated
on 3 November 2013
I read it as soon as I opened the cover. absolutely brilliant !!!!!! any person in the world MUST enjoy this book
on 2 December 2014
Beautiful book. Perfect Christmas present for my nephew. Emma Thompson deserves the praise that she has received
on 28 November 2013
bought for a Christmas present for my granddaughter so she will have to let me no if its good or not