Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

Format: Board book|Change

on 10 April 2013
I purchased this book instead of an Easter Egg for my 1 year old Great Niece and I was thrilled when it arrived. It has sturdy pages with lovely pictures and just a few words on each page. The front cover has a raised picture of Peter Rabbit on it. This was money well spent.
on 25 May 2014
YOU SIMPLY CANNOT GO WRONG WITH BEATRIX POTTER! THERE ARE SO MANY GIFTS OF VARYING KINDS THAT ORIGINATE FROM HER LOVELY STORIES WHICH ARE QUITE AGELESS! THIS WAS BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR A FIRST BIRTHDAY AND IS MUCH ENJOYED, BY THE FOUR YEAR OLD BROTHER, TOO!
on 29 May 2013
I bought this for my grandson as he loves Peter rabbit. My son tells me he really loved the book.
on 13 June 2014
Gorgeous illustrations just a few words on each page and only a few pages long but my baby boy loves bunnies and enjoys me reading this story to him, seeming to like looking at the pictures
on 28 April 2014
A lovely board book, ideal for baby's first Easter. Excellent quality and beautiful illustrations of baby animals with a simple story.
on 12 April 2014
This book is very colourful and full of all the things that a little person enjoys, bunnies, brightly coloured flowers, birds etc. It also had a really nice feel to it. I bought it for my 22 month old grand-daughter and I am sure she will love it.
on 16 May 2015
My son loved it. Short and sweet with brightly coloured artwork. A delightful book for children.
on 3 March 2015
Gorgeous Easter hardback book, short and sweet all that the little one needs.
on 30 May 2015
Lovely quality book which arrived well before expected delivery date.
on 15 December 2015
very good value. exactly as described. would re order.