on 22 March 2017
I bought this for my nephews christening as I wanted something that he could keep that I could personalise myself (by writing in the inside cover). Also bought alongside a little Peter Rabbit toy, which I think made a nice gift.
It's a lovely book with lots of illustrations - I'd recommend!
on 30 July 2015
Beautifully written and illustrated and a pleasure to read; either for yourself or to your child. Reminds me of the simple pleasures in life and the care we need to take with animals. No child should grow up without having read this.
on 27 May 2017
These stories have not only stood the test of time, but the ages too.

I had these in book form for my daughter and now I enjoy listening
to them while I cook.

Fascinating little tales, much nicer than the adult rubbish they sell these days
on 20 May 2017
Love these books, specifically this set of the short wee white one with covers. I bought them for my friend's newborn as a present, got them delivered straight to them so the only slight drawback was that I couldn't get them with gift packaging (not gift wrap), as in no invoice/receipt in the package, but very happy with the books and the service generally. Thank you.
on 19 May 2012
These small hardback books have been enjoyed by children for generations. Having loved them myself I bought this complete set for my 5 year-old grandson who adores the one or two individual stories he has. He likes the idea of them being all numbered in a set. This is a particularly well priced version with a strong cardboard 'bookshelf' to keep them in. Years ago they used to do a wooden rabbit-shaped bookshelf to store the set which we could never afford for our books. Sadly, it seems to be unavailable now, but this is a very attractive alternative.
on 28 May 2017
One present ready for Christmas. Great value, good quality and a set of books to treasure always. Bought for one of my grand daughters for Christmas. Lovely presentation box too.
on 20 September 2017
Bought for me to read to my grandson.He's only just 8 months old so a little too young to understand just yet.A collection every child should own.
on 3 June 2016
Bought for my great grand-daughter for her second birthday. She loves Peter Rabbit and I am sure she will eventually love all the books. It is very well presented and made a delightful present.
on 8 May 2017
Excellent quality seen this set for more than double the money elsewhere.would recommend to buy. A must have if you collect
on 15 May 2017
Good quality books at a bargain price. Our family recently went to Lake district to Potter's visitor centre. Saw this collection of book in the store at 150 pounds, so definitely bargain here.