on 1 May 2017
I have only given this 2* as I was disappointed to find it was an American version which I wasn't aware of maybe I didn't read all the blurb but lets say it wasn't obvious - disappointed.
on 20 December 2013
I got this for a friend whose having a baby soon :) I thought it would be so cute and for the price WOW! The delivery was so quick. I can't wait for her to have it :)
on 13 May 2017
A lovely book to treasure.
on 4 November 2014
Arrived creased with damaged pages. Was also a U.S. version (unlike the preview) and so refers to 'mommy' and asks who the president was when baby was born.
on 26 May 2011
I bought this for my second baby and think it is beautiful and has lovely pictures, but doesn't have as many pages for content as other similar products. I have Eric Carle's Hungry Caterpillar Baby Book for my first child and there were significantly more pages for notes, bits of information, and photos. I would recommend the Eric Carle book over this one.
on 12 February 2015
Very disappointed with this product. I was bought this book as a gift a few years ago when my first daughter as born. It came in a lovely presentation box and contained lots of space to write relevant information and put photographs. I wanted my second daughter to have the same keepsake and in buying this book I tried o get her the same. However, I was disappointed to find that I received the US version which, like other reviews have mentioned, refers to mommy and president, and there is hardly any space for photographs. I had started to fill it in before I realised so can't send it back, but I'm disappointed.
on 9 October 2009
This book is perfect for keeping a record of baby's first year and does just that.
on 25 April 2009
I bought this book because I am a Beatrix Potter collector but it has turned out to be the most perfect little baby book for keeping all my daughter's special items and lots of information too. There are lots of spaces for photos, dates and little snippets of writing from you. It has quite a comprehensive list of things to remember, e.g. photos of 'me in the baby bath' and 'me in the big bath', 'my favourite bath toys', 'people who make me laugh' and 'a photo of me in my pajamas'. Even though my daughter is now only 13 months old I can still sit and read it and smile and think 'oh yes, if I hadn't written that down I would have forgotten about it!' The folder part at the back is just big enough for extra scan pictures and both of our hospital ID bracelets, as well as labels from flowers etc. The images contained within the book are super little pictures from Beatrix Potter's books and are relevant to the page subject. I have already bought another one for when baby number 2 arrives, eventually!
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2009
I had two of these, I got them as gifts for family members. This book is lovely and would sute any sex of baby. A wonderful gift and thoughful!
on 7 February 2015
I on purpose made sure the book was sent from a UK based supplier as I wanted the UK English version after reading some earlier reviews and advice under this item. Very disappointed that I received the US English version asking 'what is your mommy's name?' and 'who is the current president?'. Overall rest of content is ok and good for prompts for what to remember to write down as a memory.