on 15 May 2017
A charming but probably early tale by Miss Potter with the, as expected, delightful illustrations but shorter than many of her other works. This is probably more one for someone wanting to own a copy of all of her stories. Not too sure of the appeal for modern children.
on 29 May 2017
My granddaughter loves them. She's collecting the whole series.
on 10 March 2010
I picked this little gem up in a charity shop this morning. What a delight! I knew my 3 year old would love it straight away as he loves rabbits and he loves Beatrix Potter. My 7 year old nearly cried with laughter. I love the way there is no sugar coating. That naughty rabbit! It is a simple and matter-of-fact tale of what happens to people who are not nice to other people. And the man with the gun.....!
on 27 January 2000
A simple, yet amusing moral tale which can be read to much smaller children than most of the author's other works.
Your child will be intrigued with this simple story!
on 17 August 2016
I keep copies for when friends have babies - best first English book for babies-toddlers. Also you will never be without an idea for a present while they are still children as you can buy all her other books in matching style :).
on 29 September 2014
My children liked this, now my grandchildren are being introduced to Beatrix Potter. This is a good short introduction, with a storyline and beautiful pictures.
on 11 October 2016
lv got 8 more books to get out of 23 .i av them from Paul's books thy arrive in 100% in good order thankyou.Lynn by Keith web.
on 30 December 2016
I`ve always loved this book.It was a favourite with my children and now I`ve given it to my Infant grandson.
on 19 October 2014
Brilliant book. It brings back memories of when my Mum would read it to me and sisters at bedtime.
on 20 March 2015
Poor fierce bad rabbit-good read for little ones