Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 June 1999
The author covers everything you would need to consider when searching for that special someone. Most of it is just commonsense, but I know that commonsense usually goes on holiday to some remote part of our brain when we "fall in love." If you want to make sure you cover all the bases in your search for love, read this book.
on 6 October 2014
This book is perfect when trying to decide whether to leave a relationship, or as a check-up when you've met someone new. I've read it probably 10 times over the years and it's such a great reminder of what red flags to look out for. It also teaches you a lot about yourself and why you choose the partners you do.
on 3 January 2011
After a recommendation from a friend who cited it as a great book for those in a relationship I looked forward to reading this book. However I was very disappointed, the book provides a lot of problems and few solutions; how do you get past the highlighted issues?

I'll confess as a result I have not finished reading it, nor do I plan to, I'd rather treasure my fiancé for who he is.
on 23 August 2012
A good book. I am really enjoying it. The book is very helpful where it is giving me guidance about relationships in general, things to look out for when you meet someone etc. Read it and find out!
on 9 December 2013
An insightful exploration in to some of the key questions you should ask yourself before embarking on a relationship to find out whether you partner really is compatible with you.
on 9 January 1997
This book should be prerequisite reading for anyone in a relationship or contemplating a relationship. Written with wisdom, insight and humor, Barbara DeAngelis explains why relationships do and don't work, and provides CONCRETE suggestions and a number of checklists to HONESTLY evaluate your potential mate without the stardust in your eyes.
on 11 June 2009
This is a very interesting book.
It covers every subject surrounding relationships.
My cousin has a quick flick through and wanted to take the book with her b4 i even had a chance to read it.
Must buy. Learn the warning signs
on 13 October 2013
Very insightful, was recommended to me to help work out why some people are compatible or incompatible and certainly helped with that
on 24 June 2013
thank you :). Obviously no book is perfect but this is a real eye opener re relationships and helps you think deifferently
on 14 December 2012
I would recommend this book to anyone who wanted to have an honest look at their relationship or the way they relate