on 13 May 2017
Good ideas and have used successfully in my Year 4 class.
on 6 February 2017
Very good books, well laid out with a good variety of questions.
on 13 November 2016
My grand daughter absolutely loved this and I will definitely be getting some more.
on 1 July 2016
Excellent
on 11 August 2014
brought to keep daughters brain going over the holidays. quite good
on 6 January 2016
It was very difficult to keep my son, who is a very able child interested in Maths as most of the work they did at school was far too easy for him. Most of them were addition subtartction and basic sums. Although my son is great at Maths, he gets rather put off by long wordy problems. Not just put off, I'd say frustrated, because they seem far to challenging. I think this book perfectly addresses such issues. It has a good mix of problems taht makes kids think, which is the one thing you want them to do. to understand, breakup the problem analyse, and then put together. Unscramble , decipher and then crack the problem.
I was quite pleased with this book, as was he. We practiced every other day, I would mark out some sums for him, which he solved independently. So if you have a chid who is taking the 11+ exams or if you just want to keep them sharp at Maths, I would higly recommend this book.
Really really good. Great help for mums, homeschooling and extra homework . increases the childs confidence as well. Solving problems gets a whole lot easier. So this book really challenged him and inspired him to do his best. Highly recommend it.
on 17 November 2015
Very good for my 7 year old who doesn't enjoy maths. Good activities to do
on 13 March 2016
My son like this book
on 25 November 2013
This book didn't contain any answers, which are usually attached in the middle or at the end of the book. All the Schofield & Sims books I have purchased in past contained answers, very disappointing and waste of money.
on 22 June 2017