Customer reviews

on 25 June 2017
Good condition. Outer cover slightly damaged but nothing major.
on 21 September 2017
Good. Better than expected. Fast delivery.
on 16 August 2016
The condition of this book was billed as "Very Good". It has clearly been used as a coaster as evidence by the tea/coffee mug stain on the back cover. The edges and spine show lots of wear and tear being quite worn and scuffed. Pages 35-36 are badly creased. Furthermore, this was advertised as "Level 3" which was why I bought it for my son who has only learned to read this year. The font is small and there is lots of text, so instead of him becoming a more confident independent reader, I will need to read it to him, which was not the point. He looked decidedly unimpressed by this latest acquisition. If I'd wanted a book in this state I would have gone to a jumble sale!
on 21 February 2011
A charming tale, exactly as I remembered it. Reading this again after all these years brought back many childhood memories, all of them positive.
Thank you Ladybird.
on 31 March 2014
This book had been a favourite of mine as I was growing up so I wanted to read it for my grandchildren.

It is a perfect fairytale story for little ones and my grandchildren loved it.

Perfectly presented it was in immaculate condition. I shall no doubt be reading this one a few times.
on 17 July 2013
This was one of my favourites as a child had been looking for a new one but the used one is just as good. They said it was in very good condition which it was and even better it was exactly the same as the one I had as a child. My daughter loves it would buy like this again.
on 10 October 2014
remember this from my childhood , got it or my grandaughter who loved it, im very happy with this purchase.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 August 2013
Great story used to read it to my children & this book brought lots of memories back & made us smile
on 2 April 2014
My 2 boys love all the ladybird books but this one in particular is a favourite of my youngest son.
on 30 October 2015