on 2 September 2016
It was such a help. If you can pack some examples of this into your exam you will get the top grade. I was failing at history until me, this book and weeks of revision locked in a room. All this led me to get an A in my AS level history.

Get this early and start adding the facts to your notes!
on 29 August 2016
As a teacher of A-Level tudors, this book is indispensable. Very well written with great sources for possible exam questions. I use this to guide my lesson planning for the topic and have found it a life saver. Very much recommend.
on 28 September 2013
This book is so detailed and long as it is suitable for every type of learner (except audio). It has diagrams, tables summaries, bullet points and much more. I would recommend this book to a student studying this course.
on 12 October 2016
All good here!
on 2 July 2013
I would recommend this seller to anyone as the book was just like knew for very little money. Overall I am very pleased. Thank you!
on 14 December 2012
Claimed it didnt have any drawings in but did. Apart from that, very satisfactory. Very good if studying AS Early modern history
on 8 June 2012
David Rogerson is a God. If you're studying the Tudors (Henry VIII, The Reformation) then this is the perfect book for you.
on 14 November 2014