Customer reviews

on 6 November 2013
I'm pleased with this book as it's a Birthday present and I know they will have hours of fun with it.
on 1 March 2014
Excellent puzzles, leads you by the hand tk the more testing puzzles. Did extend me on the harder ones but romped home on the easier ones
on 31 January 2015
fabulous condition, thank you
on 24 January 2006
A very good Kakuro book indeed. There is a nice range of puzzles to choose from according to the skill/experience of the solver and/or how much time you have spare to devote to the puzzles at a particular time.
Contrary to one of the reviewers below; Just like Sudoku, a Kakuro puzzle should not require guessing to solve and if you are trying to solve by guessing, just like Sudoku, you'll get nowhere fast.
This book (complete with a handy table of combinations at the end) is as good as any I've found to learn and practice the Kakuro solving techniques
on 2 January 2006
We were new to this. This kakuro title has proved very helpful at making us experts and we are loving it. A full range of very challenging puzzles and it is remarkably favourably priced for the enjoyment it is giving. Fantastic.
on 2 December 2005
Wonderful new puzzles. The categories really say it all. A few Piece-of-Cake puzzles let you ease in and learn about this new craze. Tea Break a perfect with a cuppa, Lunch Break will get the mind working and the All Nighters will make sure you remain challenged as you become and expert. I love it and so will all my friends.
on 2 December 2005
I've been addicted to Sudoku all year and thought I would try this new game from my favourite puzzle maker. I love it. It's a bit different to Sudoku and the challenge is great. Excellent mix of levels too, so you can learn the rules simply but work your way up to some real toughies.
on 5 December 2005
I'd thoroughly recommend this to anyone who enjoys puzzle books or is hooked on sudoku. It has a very helpful step-by-step and lots of puzzles in all levels. Excellent value.
on 28 November 2005
This book will no doubt be yet another success for this best selling author of puzzle books. I eagerly await its release!! Well done Mr. Sinden for all your past pleasureable time filling mind bending books!
on 28 December 2005
Excellent puzzles, a really helpful 'how to', and excellent value. I am really enjoying this book and recommend it.