Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 25 April 2017
What a great recipe book writer Jamie Oliver is. (Or perhaps was? I can't help but imagine he's more of an 'executive chef' these days.) He doesn't bother with theory too much - and despite the well-thought out and exact instructions, never comes across as prescriptive.

Luvlee jublee. Recommended for the intermediate home chef, although there is plenty here too to get started on if you're a beginner. You can't go wrong with Pasta alla Norma for instance. As for the fish recipe that requires 3kg of sea salt, I'll leave that for the time being.
on 27 June 2016
Another great book with nice photographs and easy to follow recipes. I have tried few of them and it was great but i still prefer to see photograph, ingredient list and follow recipe in my own way :)))
on 27 June 2016
Great photographs. Recipes are easy to follow but I had to admit that i Have never cooked from this book following the exact recipe. I always see picture, ingredients and do it my own way :)))
on 11 October 2006
I'm not usually the chef in our household, but using this book I created some wonderful meals. Recipes are easy to follow and his enthusiasm for Italy and Italian food is on every page. Makes cooking fun and mealtimes a proper Italian family affair.
on 10 March 2017
as always Jamie has done it again. brilliant, great recipes.
on 19 July 2017
just what I wanted
on 24 June 2017
Great book
on 21 April 2017
Perfect
on 14 November 2014
Very complicated recipies which involve a load if things families like us don't keep in the cupboards
on 26 June 2017