on 30 September 2017
A very well thought out ebook, easy to navigate and easy to locate the story that you're after. Jam packed with Andersen's lovely fairy tales, all the favourites are here and are, of course, easy to read and just as charming as they always have been. The story of Ole-Luk-Oie, the Dream-God is here, which I've found is unusual in an Andersen collection, sadly. I've always known it as The Sandman and it's one of my favourites, if it's possible to narrow them down. Highly recommended and not just for children
on 16 January 2017
What a lovely book. Nice big writing so anyone can read it. Fab. A great gift
on 2 August 2015
Not for infant school children, not enough pictures. I'll get a picture book version with upbeat endings. I've re gifted this to a much older child.
on 24 September 2016
Very disappointed as this book was described as being an annotated version with a biography of the author, but neither of these existed.
on 9 July 2014
I have been looking for a book that had many of the stories included in this volume since I was a child. I lost my original copy when I left home. Really nice drawings to accompany the stories, I shall enjoy reading them to my grandchildren.
on 5 January 2017
A great range of stories. Usborne never fails to disappoint. Our 5 year old even reads some of it to us too, so for a competent reader as well as to be read to.
on 21 May 2017
My little granddaughter loves books and this is just right for a 3 year old being read to at night.
on 19 August 2017
lovely for my grand daughter
on 12 May 2016
Lovely illustrations and good stories. Classic tales that should be part of all children's growing up.
on 7 July 2012
To have all the books an poems he wrote in one place is great. There were some I had never heard of even though I had read them to my children, and now to my grandchildren.

Well worth getting if you are a fan.. There was illustrations too, which was nice.