Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 September 2000
I had heard a little about Gabrielle Roth and wanted to know more about her work and about herself - this book is so well written, from the heart, no fancy talk. It's as if she's there on the page in front of you. She takes you on a great journey through the '5 Rhythms' using poetry, quotes and references to her own experiences. I read the book pretty quickly as I 'couldn't put it down!' A really cool book written by someone who I now have immense respect for. Penny.
on 3 October 2013
The Father-Son-Holy-Spirit perspective of this book almost put me off at first, but I got past that and it's a great book. It's full of helpful ideas and anecdotes, and the 5 Rhythms have really helped me to open up in my dance, which has had a knock-on effect in my life. If you like to dance, or need to loosen or open up, read it :)
on 22 March 2004
Roth writes beautifully, and unlike some books on spiritual practices her writing is understandable and applicable to self. Every one of us will recognise the rhythms in our lives. If your already a rhythms dancer then this book will help you find deeper meaning in your pratice, but even if you dont actually do five rhythms, you will find value and interest in this book, and if you do read it I am almost certain you will want to go and dance. Go on, read it, find your flow!
on 17 October 2012
At least 3 passages in the first 20 pages have moved me to tears.
Fantastic explanation of how each of the 5 Rhythms relate to different aspects of human existence.
on 3 August 2016
love this work love this woman x
on 28 August 2016