Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 8 May 2013
Very helpful book if you work through it. Has some useful annotated poems for intermediate and higher level. I would recommend it to anyone beginning these course particularly if you intend to do both Int. 2 and Higher English.
on 5 November 2011
My wife needed a book for her college course so I did the obvious thing and logged in and did a search.

I followed by doing the usual check on customer feedback and chose a seller accordingly.

WOW! Immediate e-mail informing us of the time to be sent and the type of mail to be sent under confirmed.

We live in the Highlands of Scotland where everyone usually tells us to give it a couple more days than usual etc etc
Except, my wife is now grinning from ear to ear due to the fact that the book ordered 36 hours ago arrived today and is exactly what she wanted.

Thank you ever so much for a hassle free transaction, despatch and delivery. If only everyone was as perfect as you, we'd be living in e-shoppers heaven :)