Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 October 2014
It's way to wordy. I went through and highlighted sentences in paragraphs. In the end 1/4 to 1/3 of the book was highlighted, reading just the highlighted bits made perfect sense and lost no information when compared to the entire book. Poor writing style.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this textbook for a first year animal physiology course. Whilst it covers all the key areas in a good level of detail the layout is confusing with masses of unbroken text which make it very difficult to pick out key bits of information. For the expensive price of textbooks there are better ones available eg Hill Wyse and Anderson. I would recommend at least having a look at some others before buying this.
on 23 November 2009
Very interesting, good diagrams, lots of information. Great for anyone doing a comparative physiology course.
on 5 March 2013
i like this product very much, one of the best books that i have brought for my degree (animal biology) and would recommend in an instant
on 8 January 2014
Bigger than I thought, and was a bit on the pricey end, but if your willing to pay, I recommend as a good revision text book.
on 14 October 2014
It arrived way past the maximum expected deadline and the book corners are not as good as described.
on 27 October 2014
Great book
on 20 January 2010
The book was in perfect condition & no issues as regards the item - however it was initially delayed because of the weather conditions & then took longer to be delivered than I felt it should. The "tracking the item" updates were a bit spurious in my opinion.