Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 17 March 2016
I am currently trying some of the recipes - I am a bit disappointed that there is not more plain [without herbs, spices or wine] as I can only have plain food and nothing with Herbs, spices wine etc], I have adapted one or two and they have worked well. The recipes I have used are very good - Very pleased
on 1 December 2015
Not worth £5.25 very poor quality paper I could have bought something similar from a local discount shop for £1.50 I will keep it only because I have bought this for my mum to give her some ideas (I make lots of soup myself and on having a quick look through the recipes are not up to much either!) to go with a soup maker I have bought as a Christmas gift. I don't usually review products unless I'm very happy with them I'm not out to damage anyone's business with poor reviews but this book is definitely not worth the price charged I feel ripped off.
on 13 March 2016
Strangely organised book but interesting recipes. Chapters are Soup Medley, Soup Fiesta, Soup Selection etc giving no clue as to what you are going to find. The alphabetic index at the back is maybe the best place to start. There are no pictures, each recipe occupies a page so the text is, for me at least, a bit too small for comfort and the paper quality is less than stellar.
on 8 January 2017
I have just ordered a soup maker and I am looking forward to trying out the lovely recipes in this book. I decided to have the Kindle version to avoid p&p.
At least once a week I make my own soup cooking vegetables in stock then blending with a stick blender. I shall enjoy experimenting with my new toy.
on 9 April 2013
Love this book ,gtreat recipes and easy instructions.I also like the sike of the book , not too big , easy to store in the kitchen.
on 16 March 2017
Some interesting recipes. Shame it doesn't indicate which ones are suitable for the freezer
on 10 January 2014
It seems to refer a lot to the same soup-maker that I have just bought (or at least a very similar one) so I found it very easy to use. I never follow recipes to the letter but it has been very helpful and I have made quite a few soups following the ideas in the recipe. Very please with it. I wish I had got the hard copy but was in a rush - I may still get the hard copy at a later stage
on 21 December 2015
We got our soup maker two weeks ago then this book last week. Have made pea and ham and red lentil and tomato soups. Absolutely lovely. I think we may have a lot of soup this winter! Would highly recommend this book.
on 12 December 2015
A great little book to accompany your soup making device. This book has so many different recipes from your favourites to the bizarre more unusual soups. I like the way that for each recipe you get the method for your soup maker be it a blender or jug type. Worth getting if you are new to using soup machines.
on 23 November 2014
I have tried several recipes from this book and every time the ingredients overfill the glass bowl which is very frustrating as it seems to be based on the blender style cuisinart sup maker which I am using. this results in a thick glutinous soup that cannot stir and burns to the non stick plate, I cannot recommend unless you're willing to constantly adjust quantities for every recipe accordingly.