Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 February 2017
Great reference book but.not a photograph in sight beside the cover. I find it difficult to get inspiration from pages and pages of recipes (around 150) listings. However as a reference book its great. Its the sort of thing I'd like to get included with my pressure cooker as any recipe/time/method you need to look up seems to in there. Not sure what I was expecting but more of a hand size paper back printed on cheap paper I doubt would stand up to too many kitchen splashes. I don't regret buying though and believe I might be using a lot more than initially thought.
on 29 March 2017
Very precise little book. Excellent instructions. My first recipe worked but not exactly as I hoped. Bearing in mind I have a new all singing and dancing cooker and the book is 1978, then I suspect it was me rather than the book or the cooker! This is a book everyone who has a pressure cooker should have.
on 29 May 2017
Good book, lots of dishes you can adapt to suit yourself.
on 13 September 2017
Very informitive.
on 5 September 2017
Great
on 5 April 2017
Great sale
on 20 July 2009
This book is a good starter when you just bought a pressure pot for the first time. It explains well what you need to know about pressure cooking and helps you to adopt your non pressure cooking recipe.
There is a large variety of simple to make recipes. A good source of inspiration to try new stuff.
on 17 March 2017
very handy to add to pressure cooker
on 11 June 2017
another great book from amazon.
on 27 July 2017
for one person it is hopeless