on 16 October 2012
I ordered this book after taking an interest in card making. I was a complete beginner and knew very little about the craft. (I have been referring to the book and attending classes).
This book is a really useful guide with a number of inspirational ideas. It covers many of the techniques used by crafters and gives useful hints and tips.
It also covers the tools and places you can purchase them.

The layout covers cards for different occasions, each design explains which techniques are required. There is also a section in the back to give more details of each method.
One person found this helpful
on 28 April 2015
an excellent reference book to have for all card makers regardless of ability. This book has plenty of hints and tips to help when needing to think of a design to make for family birthdays etc. it has lots of great illustrations to work from which you can also adapt to suit.
on 14 August 2017
I bought this book new, I didn't use it for about 6 months due to being busy, but when I went to use it there's about 20 pages missing (ripped out) including some which when I looked at the index I wanted to use yet due to time elapsed I can't exchange refund or anything very poor especially for a new book!
review image
on 18 July 2016
a nice book however i wouldn't have paid full price for it as it is in my opinion a bit outdated
on 20 April 2018
good book
on 16 April 2017
Its the boss of books 📚
on 10 February 2016
Full of ideas for the beginner very handy .
on 22 March 2017
Very nice book
on 25 January 2016
Bought for birthday present,very good
on 5 May 2017
Very happy with this book.