on 14 September 2011
Whilst I have been a keen photographer for many years my wife is very much a beginner, yet both of us really appreciated the practical hints depicted in 'The landscape Photography Bible' by Tony Worobiec. The detailed information provided in 'Waterfalls' was particularly useful to me while my wife enjoyed the advice given in 'Dramatic Skies.'
This book will make a wonderful Christmas present for any photographer no matter his/her ability.
T.Stephens.
Carmarthen.
West Wales
22 people found this helpful
on 15 September 2011
The title of the book is a very accurate description of the content as it assists competent photographers and amateurs alike to take pictures they had never thought possible or better facilitate the thought process that is needed to take a stunning photo. I was very impressed.It has certainly given me many new ideas and the added confidence and creative skills to give it a go.
The book contains many, many stunning photos which not only do I feel motivated to emulate but also to buy a few prints from the author.
I would recommend this very highly.
16 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2014
One for the shelf, The Landscape Photography Bible is a comprehensive guide to landscape photography with up to the minute techniques with cracking images. It provides the perfect practical introduction to the specific techniques needed in Landscape photography. It offers new insights into landscape technique with modern DSLR equipment and the latest software. However, like all photographic books, it's an individual preference, but I like this book.
on 17 October 2013
For anyone interested in photography I would imagine that this would be a must read - whether you are a novice or much more experienced, this book is really useful. It is clearly written and clearly presented - with lots of clear tips and advice.
I am sure my photographic skills will improve as a result of reading this book.
on 20 February 2015
A no-nonsense overview of landscape photography. Covers many sub-topics such as coastal landscape, urban landscape, use of monochrome, etc.
on 10 February 2013
I was disappointed with this purchase, as having bought `light and low light` I was looking forward to another informative book with great looking images. Sadly this was not the case. The content seemed aimed too much at the beginner and the image reproduction quality was poor. Sadly this hasn't done the author any favours.
on 12 April 2014
Amazing book. Tony Worobiec certainly knows what he is talking about. I have used his principles on many occasions.
Recommende reading.
on 23 November 2012
Good service fantastic book well worth buying great value
I would recommend this book as it teachers you about photography considering I am a beginner in this field
on 23 March 2016
Good reference book
on 6 February 2016
Very good with helpful insights.