on 14 September 2011
Whilst I have been a keen photographer for many years my wife is very much a beginner, yet both of us really appreciated the practical hints depicted in 'The landscape Photography Bible' by Tony Worobiec. The detailed information provided in 'Waterfalls' was particularly useful to me while my wife enjoyed the advice given in 'Dramatic Skies.'
This book will make a wonderful Christmas present for any photographer no matter his/her ability.
T.Stephens.
Carmarthen.
West Wales
on 12 April 2014
Amazing book. Tony Worobiec certainly knows what he is talking about. I have used his principles on many occasions.
Recommende reading.
on 15 September 2011
The title of the book is a very accurate description of the content as it assists competent photographers and amateurs alike to take pictures they had never thought possible or better facilitate the thought process that is needed to take a stunning photo. I was very impressed.It has certainly given me many new ideas and the added confidence and creative skills to give it a go.
The book contains many, many stunning photos which not only do I feel motivated to emulate but also to buy a few prints from the author.
I would recommend this very highly.
on 29 December 2014
These were a present for my son.
He said that they are just what
he wanted. and ideal for him,-
just what he was looking for.
on 17 March 2015
Very informative
on 25 September 2011
At last - a great book for anyone who wants to take wonderful landscape pictures, written in a warm, down-to-earth practical style. It's packed full of tips and ideas such as choosing the right equipment, using photoshop, how to get the best out of various photography techniques and shows how to take some marvellous shots in all seasons. I particularly like the tips on avoiding expensive mistakes- I'm sure any keen photographer has been there!
The book has something for both the serious photographer and the amateur who is looking for inspiration and how to get more out of their camera.
The photographs are beautiful, the writer speaks as if he was stood next to you.
It has given me lots of ideas I hadn't considered before and the confidence to try them.
on 14 July 2012
Probably, nay definitely, the best book I've ever read on Landscape or any other aspect of photography. It neatly puts all I've ever wanted to know in one place. Just go and get it, you will not be disappointed.
on 28 December 2015
While generally a good book where the author discusses the principles of landscape photography. There are plenty of nice examples and helpful tips. The book in general is let down by the author foolishly sliping into the "adobe trap" on several chapers, rendering these pointless to those who use alternate software. The book should be about photography, not how to work Adobe software. Another thing I noted is that the web address given at the end of the book to give your feedback no longer works and redirects to a different site.
on 27 February 2012
Really useful book for anyone interested in taking better landscape photographs.
Great to have up-to-date photoshop information included. Really pleased I bought it.
on 17 October 2013
For anyone interested in photography I would imagine that this would be a must read - whether you are a novice or much more experienced, this book is really useful. It is clearly written and clearly presented - with lots of clear tips and advice.
I am sure my photographic skills will improve as a result of reading this book.