Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 March 2017
very happy with this product
on 17 June 2017
Loved this book. Cheery, colourful book with great explanations on how to create the characters
on 1 December 2014
Quick delivery. Loved the book!
on 23 June 2012
I do like Maisie Parrish books, there are some lovely designs. I like to look and get inspiration and then go and make my own designs. My friends look when they want me to make them a cake and they use these books more than my others. She does clear instructions which are easy to follow, so far I have 3 of her books and always looking for other inspirations from her.
on 9 July 2011
I am sure every cake person has a Maisie Parish book amongst there collection of books. It is as usual well put out good step by step instructions colourfull character cakes. So if you looking to do a fun cake there are some great ideas in here which are not overbasic without being difficult.
on 17 April 2014
Love all her books clear and easy to follow instructions. Simply but effect designs to follow or create your own designs
on 31 March 2013
Like all of the other books by Maisie it is easy to follow and it is suitable for all levels even total beginners.
on 27 May 2013
really good book ,i would recomend if you want to start making models ,cake toppers ect dont hesitate ,buy it
on 19 February 2014
Clear and concise and full of ideas will keep me busy And is a great help when I go to my icing classes
on 8 December 2014
I was at the nec in noverber and went to one off maisie parrish class her books or sow good