on 8 January 2016
Arrived well packed and in perfect condition. The book is gorgeous and covers everything to do with quilting. Only browsed at the moment but very happy with what I've seen. Couple of photos so you can see quality.
review image review image
on 22 April 2011
I only started patchwork and quilting in September but if there is 1 book you should own this is it!
I keep delving into it and can't put it down for long. The instructions are clear and concise and the pictures are an inspiration.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 March 2016
not really as good as I was expecting it to be, thought it would start from scratch and tell you everything you need to know but a bit advanced for a complete novice
on 11 July 2016
I'm a beginner and was hoping for a book to explain everything in one place so that I can refer to it as my skill increased and I was not disappointed.
This is a fantastic book and my mind is now buzzing with ideas to try out. There is so much in here and explains everything well.
It covers things for the more experienced quilter too so I don't think I will have to buy any other books as it is all in here. Beautifully illustrated too.
Can't wait to get started!
on 12 March 2017
Fast delivery and a great book. As a beginner it's just what I needed. Explains terms methods and equipment needed and takes you through loads of patterns. Highly recommended both book and sellee
on 20 May 2017
Really good book to have, especially if you are just starting off patchwork/quilting. Good photography and explanations. Highly delighted. Delivery of order was good.
on 30 March 2017
This is an excellent choice of book for anyone starting quilting. Lots of useful information and ideas, explanations and instructions are easy to follow.
on 24 March 2017
Lovely book, want to teach myself quilting, think I need a more basic book to start with really but this will be great for the future
on 15 May 2017
As a beginner I think this was the right book to start with. I also went to a one day workshop, and most of the things I learned there were in this book.
on 13 May 2017
What a brilliant book. Had I got this one first I needn't have bought the rest ! Excellent. Very easy to understand.