VINE VOICEon 17 October 2008
If you've been a fan of the supernatural of general occult phenomena there's no real shortage of books on the subject, however for the more involved there's relatively few actually showing them. Here the old saying of "a picture is worth a thousand words" is proven as this heavily illustrated illumination of various phenomena shows within the books pages. However as a downside it spends only a page covering each case and is a more overall look rather than a concentrated examination in much the way of Most Haunted on LivingTV. I'd recommend this as a gift for that family member who has an enquiring mind and interest in this field as whilst it does show a number of cases I've previously heard about, it does also show a lot of new cases that lead to only further questions.
on 26 February 2009
This book has some really interesting, unexplained images which makes you question whether there is actually something else after death?

Very well laid out and informative, whether you believe in ghosts or not, it does provide some startling pictures...
on 28 January 2012
I got this book because I'm a paranormal nerd.. I love any books about ghosts, monsters, poltergeists etc.. But I have to say I was slightly disappointed with this book, most of the pics are hard to even see where the "spook" is etc, I knew that the book would be a bit tongue in cheek so entertaining at least but even with that I was bored after just flicking through it once . But if your into things like this it's still an ok book to add to your collection .
on 3 November 2011
This book is really interesting for people who love the paranormal. It's got some really amazing pics, one's I haven't seen before, which is refreshing as some books on this subject can be very much the same as each other. There are one or two pictures in here where I couldn't make something out, but that doesn't matter as the other pics are pretty amazing, and I couldn't put the book down!! Each picture has about a paragraph of writing about it, and isn't too technical and confusing like some!! I will definatley be buying more books from this author :)
on 3 November 2009
I have been involved in the paranormal investigation world for many years... and I do enjoy looking at images of "ghosts", but as someone has said... I can view many of these images on-line and I find it quite annoying that someone has taken these images, put them into a book and made money from other people's work. Especially as three of the images used are from my own Paranormal Groups website and we were not asked for permission for them to be used! Yes... they have credited our group in the photography credits... but it would have been nice to have been asked!

If you want a book where all the vigils and information are real and written first hand by the actual investigators... I recommend the Ghost Hunter Chronicles! Actual investigations written by actual investigators! The Ghost Hunter Chronicles
on 14 February 2009
This book was quite good but I wouldn't say it was as good as the previous Ghosts caught on film. A lot of these where taken from a website I already look at so weren't new to me which was a bit dissapointing.
on 23 May 2014
Tempting cover but I would say this is maybe the best image of the book.
I was disappointed in the content and wouldn't recommend it for anyone
with a serious interest in the Paranormal.
on 8 August 2016
If you like ghostly and supernatural things then this is a must read, it's not repetitive like some books and the photographs are clear
on 12 April 2014
Don,t know what to think of this book some blatant hoax photos,but then some good ones,you decide and let people know
on 8 May 2013
It arrived promptly and in time as it was required for a present. I am very happy with the service