on 5 August 2014
Ambitious but interesting projects for beginners and the more advance. If you like the homey touch then dig in
on 20 July 2014
Very pretty book with lots of ideas. Some I already have in other books but it makes a nice coffee table book.
on 10 January 2013
Great, can't wait to get started, seems easy and well explained, with lots of things to do. well worth it.
on 9 May 2014
Great book for hand made gifts to make. I have tried many of the projects and they have all come out well.
on 20 August 2013
A good book with some nice ideas in it, I made a few bits from it and found it easy to follow!
on 16 July 2011
If you value your sanity I beg you to not buy this book. The instructions are so vague they're useless, the projects I've attempted have ended up in the bin along with this book! If there was a minus star rating this book would have it.
on 25 July 2014
Gorgeous patterns and ideas - lovely book. Quick delivery too. This will keep me busy!
on 21 July 2008
What a wonderful book, other sewing project books I have bought have looked and sounded great, but when you actually open the book they have been rather a let down on pictures and content and there may only be one or two things out of it that are worth making, so I wasnt sure what this book would offer.
Having received the book I was very very pleasantly surprised, the pictures are great, the items to make made me want to start straight away, and the instructions are clear and best of all the patterns are actual sized, none of this having to enlarge the patterns on photocopiers.
There were items in the book that I had seen in shops and thought I wonder if I could get a pattern for that and there it was, unusual but useful items to make for home and garden, well worth buying at a great price, highly recommended.
on 18 September 2014
Great book. lovely picture and the instructions are simple and easy to follow.
on 13 August 2015
Very pleased with both the service and the book. Thankyou.