on 9 February 2008
This book is small enough to fit into a pocket - or the bottom of a bag of knitting - but still large enough to contain tips on almost every aspect of knitting you may need to refer to.

Want to try a different cast-on or bind-off? Check here.
Can't remember how to do M1 increases? This book has several.
Want suggestions on garment shaping? Those are in here.

It does not have patterns, but it's not designed for that - it's a reference book for the many techniques of knitting, and it does very well at that.
on 19 April 2008
This has everything a knitter could possibly need to know written in easy to understand language and can be carried everywhere as it will fit into most handbags.

There aren't any knitting patterns but that is not what this book is about.

An ideal present for a new knitter or even a seasoned one.
on 26 May 2010
I've been knitting for 30 years, and this book has every answer to every question I can come up with. As a crafts instructor in London, I recommend it to my students all the time. It's the perfect size to carry around; it's like having a knitting teacher in your pocket.
on 25 October 2009
This book has ALL the knitting answers! I have not knitted for some time, and I was in need of some refreshing, and this book provided all the things I didn't remember and much more, things I always wanted to know how to do and didn't know how! The most amazing thing is that it's really tinny for all the info it has, with very helpful and simple drawings. I already bought another one to give as a gift!
on 13 December 2009
Really easy to follow instruction with some step by step illustrations. Gives so many tips and hints about common problems you come across when knitting, you just cant go wrong. Must have for begginers!
on 10 September 2010
I have been knitting for many years now however I bought this book and there's lots of tips on how to correct areas of my knitting that I've found irritating over the years. As it's small (but perfectly formed!) I keep it in my knitting bag.
on 3 April 2010
It's a small book so you can carry it around easily and it's in a Q&A format with a very detailed table of contents so you can look things up quickly. I wish I'd had it when I started knitting. It answers the kind of questions beginners ask but you'd take for granted if you had some experience.
on 4 February 2011
This book saved my latest project! Packed with easy to access solutions and advice. UK readers may find a few of the US knitting terms an irritation, like stockinette stitch for stocking stitch, but really, they are not a problem. A really useful additon to any knitter's arsenal!
VINE VOICEon 21 March 2011
I love this book, it fits neatly in my knitting bag and has answers to all sorts of questions. Hints on finishing your knits, how to cast on using a variety of methods to get the edge you want, fixing mistakes etc. I've been knitting for over 35 years and it still have tips and hints that help me, I'm buying one for a friend for her birthday because she grabs this and checks things every time she visits, what better recommendation could you get?
An excellent resourcse for the beginner or experienced knitter, handy, portable, fits in your knitting bag easily. Brilliant!
on 17 June 2010
The Knitting Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face, Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask

This book does help me a lot because am confused as a beginner and don't had have any knowledge in knitting just watch others how they do. So am curios how and where to start and not only that how to solve the problem incase the yarn tangle up though it takes a lot of time and especially patient when you do it, with passion in your heart.