on 14 May 2017
easy to follow comprehensive instructions
on 12 June 2011
I have already made a quilt from this book,used up lots of my stash and will certainly use it to make another one. Guidance on how to make the quilt was excellent and easy to follow. Can recommend it for beginners and the more experienced.
on 25 April 2010
This is an excellent book for using up all those odds and ends that we all collect and really don't know what to do with them. The designs are pleasing and I look forward to starting some projects that will reduce my stash .
on 12 May 2010
Excellent step by step instructions and diagrams - you can't go wrong. Good book for all abilities.
on 16 January 2011
Wonderful book - lots of inspiration and easy to follow instructions - my 12 year old daughter made her first patchwork cushion yesterday - and I'm taking a break from Tessellating Leaves to have a coffee and tell everyone how wonderful this book is!

Recommend it to anyone - the diagrams and instructions won't let you down!
on 1 February 2011
though already in possesion of a large number of quilting books this makes a great addition. I particularly like the pig!
VINE VOICEon 24 December 2011
I adapated the three patch and star quilt to make three lap quilts for family members and as ever Edwards' instructions are clear, easy to follow, friendly and illustrated with good range of photographs and diagrams. There is a great range of quilts to choose from and a good basics section to get beginners started.
on 25 August 2008
As ever, Lynn hasn't disappointed. Always a pleasure to work with, her Stash-Buster comes up trumps again. Thanks Lynn, keep em coming !
on 21 March 2010
This book like Lynne Edwards's other books is very clear and concise. It is full of really exciting and inspiring ideas to delve into your stash of fabric. I can recommend it whole heartedly.
on 30 July 2011
Looked through this book at my friends and decided it was just the thing I needed to help me use up boxfuls of offcuts, leftovers and fat quarters that I seem to have aquired over the years.
I love the sheep and collie dog quilt, it's quite refreshing to find a pattern section that is full size, nice photographs and clear instructions throughout.