on 15 October 2010
A REALLY INSPIRATIONAL BOOK. LOTS OF INFORMATION ON PAINTING AND USE OF FABRICS. VERY GOOD ILLUSTRATIONS. MADE ME WANT TO START A NEW QUILTING PROJECT.
on 16 August 2014
This is the second copy of the book received, The first copy had 8 blank pages, so was returned. The quality of the second book is appalling. The first book had lovely glossy pages but had 8 missing pages. The second book looks like a photo copy - the quality of the paper is thin and not glossy and the colour of the print is faded as often photocopies look. Extremely disappointed. Not what I expect from Amazon.
on 17 December 2015
I only looked through this briefly, then returned it to Amazon as the binding was faulty and some of the pages were only half in. sAs it looked interesting it's back on my wishlist.
on 22 July 2015
A very exciting book. I had seen quilts by Laura and Linda first, then was fortunate to do a workshop with Laura. The book will enable me to build on what I learned at the workshop
on 3 June 2013
This is a lovely book with clear guidance on techniques and is an inspiration. I bought this after looking at one of their online tutorials and have not been disappointed.
on 12 August 2014
I love this book! Its full of inspiring photos, tips and projects that are useful for beginners and experienced quilters who want to make something different.
on 16 July 2013
Full of tecniques new to me...encouraged me to experiment and push my experiments out of my comfort zone. very happy with book
on 11 April 2013
I wanted to try different quilt designs and colours. This book is very instructive and easy to follow.
Well written.
on 3 August 2013
Personal choice but thought the designs on the whole were drab and ugly. Didn't inspire me to try some of the techniques.
on 29 October 2014
An excellent book to give information and build confidence in the use of many mixed and media fabric mediums.