on 22 December 2012
This was the very first book recommended by my quilting tutor and I have made three designs so far. Very clear instructions with plenty of diagrammes; suitable for beginners or experienced.
on 24 February 2013
This is an excellent book for the beginner and also provides inspirations for the more able. The book was in perfect condition and arrived well within the expected date.
on 9 February 2013
I made my first quilt using the first Lynne Edwards Sampler Book. When I wanted some cushions, I thought of the blocks and the new book had all I could ever need.
on 29 November 2012
This is a really useful book if you are just starting on the whole patchwork and quilting experience. Easy to follow instructions and great patterns.
on 27 May 2014
I have bought many books from Amazon but I think this book is poor value for money overall quality and instructions were not as I expected
on 4 August 2013
I bought this book because I had seen it in the library and wanted my own copy. I have used it extensively in my current quilting project
on 5 May 2010
There should be many more samplers made these days. This is a GREAT book which will leve you no excuses not to make one!
on 29 September 2010
Absolutely brilliant, such lovely projects to be getting on with and then, you can even stick them together at the end!
on 8 July 2014
Disappoint in the quality of the photos in the book It looked as if it had been photocopied and not printed
on 3 July 2014
Recommended by sewing group for someone new to quilting. I have found it very useful.