on 12 April 2013
it was great value for money
I liked the layout and description of the book
I would recommend this to my friends
on 18 August 2012
A great little book with lots of interesting and inspiring projects, but unfortunately I cannot recommend it for Kindle readers because the photographs in black and white simply do not show sufficient detail for the beginner to follow. I imagine all would become clear in colour and I'm tempted to buy the paper version...but I've only just stepped into the Kindle Age and don't want to regress just yet!
on 7 May 2011
good book for me to add to my beading library if i need some inspiration i know where to look
on 21 August 2011
I have loads of beading and jewellery-making books but I am so glad that I have this one. This is my 'go to' book if I have forgotten a technique or if I want to try a new one. There are techniques and projects that a beginner could manage but also stuff for a more experienced beader. Many of the techniques and projects involve a needle and thread, so if this is not your style of jewellery making, this book is probably not for you.
on 3 October 2012
What a great book, my daughter and I are really enjoying reading and learning techniques that are new to us both and we are doing great with it too... definitely recommend this book for beginners and more seasoned beaders too...
on 3 November 2016
this book was billed as the only book I would need so was extremely disappointed with it. The instructions are not very clear and seem to assume that the reader already knows what to do.
on 24 May 2014
This is a lovely book. It is very informative and gives great designs and ideas for jewellery making. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to make jewellery with beads.
on 5 August 2012
A must for beginners. It gives you all the tools and equipment information, together with instructions on methods of beading. On top of this, lots of ideas and projects!
on 13 October 2011
This is a must for all beaders beginners through to expert. It reminds you of multiple stitches and gives you ideas on how to develop them into more personal designs.
on 12 June 2015
Lovely book with lots of interesting projects, mostly much more advanced than I've made so far, but I'm looking forward to trying some of them soon.