Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

on 15 May 2003
The best Cat book I have ever read. Mr Tabor has a wonderful way of explaining things that make learning about this wonderful animal so simple and enjoyable. This book is a must for any cat owner and worth every penny
on 25 May 2011
Having been adopted by a wonderful little cat (!), we were anxious to understand his many, many signals, signs and moods! This book has helped us enormously. We now know when he's anxious, when he's tired, when he's aggressive - well, not happy! etc... great book for new 'adoptees' of cats - or Im sure those who have had cats for years - very informative and very interesting.
on 6 April 2009
Best book I've ever come accross for understanding cats. It is fully illustrated and a joy to own...just like any cat.
on 10 October 2012
The book is nicely presented visually, however if you're owned by cats since a few years, you know all what is in the book and more. I didn't really find any new information, and I am not a long-time breeder. The book contains really basic information.
on 22 May 2013
Nothing in it I hadn't already sussed out - I was expecting more, and therefore happy that it was inexpensive. The quality of the book was very good though and I would buy from this seller again.
on 16 February 2016
Book is in great condition, fast delivery,haven't finished reading it yet but so far am very impressed tells you everything you need to know can't wait to finish it
on 5 January 2015
Our moggy Henry likes the pictures. But it's Madam who reads about his behavior. Good book Roger.
on 31 August 2014
Great service and as described.
on 13 July 2014
Good helpful book
on 10 December 2012
It was a gift, so I am unsure about how well it works. I expect to hear about it in a few weeks or so.