Customer reviews

on 5 June 2017
Just received this & it is the best wild cat, domestic & exotic cat book I have seen. I shall definitely be doing the tiger chart & the Abyssinian cat chart. A beautiful Birman & also Russian blue charts too are maybes. Lovely lion cubs & cute domestic cats as well as superb exotic ones. There is a wonderful portrait of a black panther but I am unable to work with black, only wish I could. Also tiger stripe & leopard spot cushion charts too + rug chart. Some animal marking items are silk & some tapestry wool but can obviously be made into floss x-stitch items. Lots more too.

I am glad I read the reviews on here - it is because of those I purchased this book & I am not disappointed, just love it.
on 6 August 2017
Excellent condition
on 17 April 2001
I HAD to buy a book from my book club or get Editors choice - not a problem when buying from Amazon - so as I like stitching big cats I chose this.
When it arrived it had domestic cats too.
There are some lovely cat heads, with a computer, scanner and paint program you could reverse one and have two cat heads facing each other.
The possibilities are enormous.
If you love stitching and love big cats and domestic cats this book is for you.
on 30 April 2000
This wonderful book by two of the most renowned cross stitch designers of animals have created their best ever joint effort yet. The book includes designs for everything from the King of the Beasts to the humble moggy and includes a number of projects for the cross stitching enthusiast. A must for all animal mad cross stitchers! .
on 18 August 2015
You would never believe that this book was second hand. Looks and smells new.
I didn't know what to expect as I've not bought any of these cross stitch books and um so glad I bought this. It has over 30 projects with ideas on how to adapt for different things such as cushion covers to waste coats. There's a range of cats from magnificent lion head to 2 cute kittens. It even has leopard print and tiger print cushions to do. The charts are easy to read and spread over several pages for the bigger designs which I think should be easy to scan and print off. There is certainly something for everyone who likes cats in this book. Well worth the money and I've just ordered the "Animals in cross stitch" from the same author & designer.
on 20 March 2012
I have got many cross stitch books, the more I buy, it gives me more ideas and examples from the books. The whole book is excellent and easy read instructions and stitches. An ideal for beginner or expert like me.
on 3 April 2014
there are some truly lovely designs in this book. I want to sew them all!! The four seasons are especially gprgeous
on 19 May 2014
I am so tempted to keep this for myself. It was a gamble but paid off - some lovely projects for my cross stitch mad niece to lose herself in and the few designs that don't rock my particular boat, may appeal to her or at least give inspiration. Second hand, but she wont know !
on 26 September 2015
A smashing book of pictures & charts to do them with DMC numbers for the silks. I have got the leopard. Tiger. Cheetah & black panther. All nice images. Worth buying. Johnh.
on 26 June 2016
This book is really good. My daughter is thrilled with it. Got it very cheap and it is in very good condition. also arrived very quickly.